Phobia Of Personal Odor? It’s Over.
Does phobia of personal odor have a serious impact on your life? It may not seem possible, but after more than a decade working with the most severe fears and phobias we know that – for anyone who is determined – phobia of personal odor can always be overcome.
Our goal at CTRN is to help you overcome this fast and fully:
- Phobia of personal odor better or gone in as little as a day
- Absolute anonymity and complete discretion
- Clients in over 70 countries around the world
Get Started Now
Boxed CD’s and Workbook are $147. Save $10 by just Downloading
• Get Underway Instantly & Download Now
• Go at Your Own Speed in the Privacy of Your Home
Individually-Tailored Plan with a Highly Qualified Practitioner
• Flexible Appointments with Board-Certified Practitioner
• Highly Developed System to Permanently Overcome the Underlying Fear
How This System Works
Bottom line? Your subconscious mind needs to be re-trained. You know that Phobia Of Personal Odor isn’t working for you. The reason the fear continues is because the subconscious has connected it to a wave of dominant negative feelings which occur automatically when you even think of body odor.
You have not been able to prevent your feelings of fear because you have not been given the methodology to change your feelings and associations. We’ll help you learn this simple system to make the fear history. Interested in putting these techniques to use?
Would you be surprised to learn that this system is not a treatment or a cure? YOU are the one with the authority to modify your perceptions. As you go through this process, we will help you with educational information (and hand-holding) when you need it.
This process has proven procedures for overcoming rage, fear, depression, remorse and feelings of apprehension and helps you gain self-assurance, peace and happiness. Time to say enough is enough. It is time for you to stop that cycle of negative thoughts.
Instigators and Risk Factors for Phobia of Personal Odor
Phobia of personal odor in many (but not all) cases is triggered by a nasty experience in the past. The mind will, in some situations, generate the fear without an apparent cause. The key is digging down to the source and replacing negative associations with more positive emotions. Those most at risk are:
• Those who have a general predisposition for fear and anxiety
• Ones who are characterized as ‘high-strung’
• People suffering from adrenal insufficiency
Any of those portray you? Click here to see what individuals like you are saying about our capability to make a difference.
Would you like to read about us in the media instead?
Diagnosing Your Phobia
Uncover the seriousness of the issue for you by using our 2 minute Test Online for Phobia of Personal Odor …however it’s pretty obvious: Do something about it now, if the fear is having a sizable negative influence on your way of living.
- Does the thought of Body Odor make you nauseous?
- Does it automatically initiate sticky hands and a mouth that is made of cotton?
- Does your heart feel like it’s going to pound right out of your chest?
- Do your legs turn to rubber under the weight of your own body?
Those were only a handful of examples of the feelings you might suffer. Click here to learn more about the symptoms of phobia of personal odor.
We can help you get rid of not just the symptoms, but the cause. This is what CTRN is all about
Prescription Drugs & Medications
We feel drugs and medication for Phobia of Personal Odor aren’t the best approach, but make sure you always follow a doctor’s advice when taking or stopping any prescription. Pills might help you cope with your Phobia Of Personal Odor but only in the short term – they will not, in reality, help you eliminate it forever.
There is no drug specifically for Phobia Of Personal Odor – and with all the undetermined possible side effects, it is difficult to rationalize taking a prescription as the answer.
The good news is with our program, your Phobia Of Personal Odor will be history, without resorting to meds..
- Learn about The VIP One on One Program:
The VIP Program for Phobia of Personal Odor
- Discover The Home Study Program:
Vanquish Fear & Anxiety for Phobia of Personal Odor
Or learn more about Phobia of Personal Odor: